Since 1988 C.A.T. Progetti has promoted more than fifty regional, national and European research projects. The projects were coordinated by Giorgio Pasini on the technical side and Paolo Bertuzzi on the administration side.
The projects, developed since 2009, are listed below:
Emilia Romagna Region POR-FESR 2014-2020 Axis 1 Action 1.1.1 e Action 1.1.4.
“Nuovo e Compatto Dispositivo Medico (DM) Robotico per Chirurgia Ortopedica” 18 months
HORIZON 2020 SMEInst-01-2016-2017
“SURGIS” – Open Platform for X-ray robotics medical imaging and surgical navigation, 6 months.
Emilia Romagna Region POR-FESR 2014-2020 Axis 1 Action 1.2.2 Call for groupings of research laboratories
“Custom Implants” , 33 months .
Innovation management performance and capability by “IMP3rove Assessment” .
- SME Partner project FP7 Capacities CARLoS “CooperAtive Robot for Large Spaces manufacturing” .
- Emilia Romagna Regional Call From Production Districts To Technological Districts 2 – Biomedical and Prosthetic District, 12 Months;
- SME partner network One4Fast, project ONE – sensor system for Functional Assessment Screening Tool in physiotherapy
- Emilia Romagna Regional Call From Production Districts To Technological Districts 2, Industrial Mecahnics and Robotics District, 12 Months;
- SME leader ELFI network, project, New Technologies for continuous production of nano-fibrous membranes through electrospinning. Support allowed creation high tech start up spinbow.
- SME Partner network ROBOMA, project, Robotic System to high efficiency, Electronic and Precision Mechanics District, 12 Months.
- SME leader MA.Vi.BO. Network, project, 3D Machine Vision.
Emilia Romagna Regional Call, SME leader of the consortium, 24 Months, ROBOTICS, Flexible sytem for dimensional control without contact.